Sat Dec 7, 2013
Admission requirements are same for Ghanaians and Foreigners. The requirements are based on the results of the following examinations:
- General Certificate of Education (G.C.E), Ordinary and Advanced levels Awarded by the West African Examination Council.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Awarded by the West African Examinations Council
- Final Technician and other relevant Certificates Awarded by recognized and accredited bodies.
- Certificates awarded by other national/international examination bodies translated into English shall be considered on their merits
- Be at least twenty-five (25) years old
- Have at least two (2) years working experience.
- Pass written aptitude test (English Language, mathematics, General Knowledge) and an interview.
For further details regarding the Specific requirements for the various disciplines, check Admission Requirements.