Built and Natural Environment
One of the fast growing faculties in the institution is the Faculty of Built and
Natural Environment. The faculty has three departments and these are:
- Department of Building Technology
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Interior Architecture and Furniture Production
To be recognized nationally and internationally for creative and effective teaching and research in green development and sustainability.
- To be relevant to the current and future needs of developing countries and to train students with design creativity and technical competence with focus on the creation of a sustainable built environment.
- To continue to provide excellent professional and industry focused education in the various disciplines